Warranty Terms & Conditions
We warrant that our Haier air-conditioner product is free from any defects in materials for a period of 2 year (unless otherwise stated in a promotion as an extended warranty*) from the date of purchase under normal use and service.
*3rd year warranty covers only the spare parts. Labour and transportation cost of spare parts replacement are not inclusive. Customer may engage our retail partners to make claim of spare parts upon verification of fault.
1. This warranty only covers our product installed and serviced by skilled air-conditioner’s specialist and is valid only in Singapore main island, and shall not be applicable for offshore islands.
2. Upon presentation of a warranty claim, all defective parts shall be repaired or replaced during the warranty period. SUMBER CO. PTE LTD reserves the right to make the final decision on the repair or replacement of the said defective parts.
3. The compressor and parts are warrantied subject to the following conditions.
a. Provided that, in the case of all air conditioners, the air conditioners are serviced by our authorised dealer regularly during the full warranty period at the customer’s cost.
b. The customer must enclose proof of such routine servicing when lodging a claim with SUMBER CO. PTE LTD.
c. For split type: warranty only valid in accordance to compatible matching of Haier indoor and outdoor unit.
4. Under the following circumstances, the warranty might be considered void even during the warranty period.
a. Claimer is unable to provide the required documentation for proof of purchase and installation date.
b. The serial number of Product unit or compressor has been altered, tampered with or removed.
c. The Product unit has been tampered with, subjected to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
d. The Product unit has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by the manufacturer.
e. The Product unit has undergone repairs, modifications or connections by persons other than those authorised by SUMBER CO. PTE LTD.
f. Defects are caused by fire, lightning and other natural disasters or where defect is due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
g. Defects are caused by abnormal voltage or the incoming power supply is from a generator set or non-land power supply.
h. Wear and tear due to installation at a harsh or corrosive indoor or outdoor environment.
5. This warranty card does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by break-down of our equipment and all other warranties expressed or implied other than those mentioned above.
6. This warranty does not cover consumable parts or materials such as filters, belting, batteries etc.